Friday, September 24, 2010

Growing Green Birthday

The new "growing green" stamp sets is one of my new favourite. The rose image is perfect for watercolouring. For this card, I stamped the rose image in StazOn ink on watercolour paper and used my aquapainter to colourit with crumb cake ink. Check out the ribbon detail in the photo - I wanted to have the rose look like it was centered in a bow.

ETA: I totally forgot to mention that I had CASEd this card by Andrea Walford for this design! So sorry!

Stamps: SU Growing Green, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: StazOn jet black, SU early espresso, crumb cake
Paper: SU very vanilla, watercolour, early espresso, woodland walk dp
Ribbon: SU 5/8" satin early espresso
Misc: SU dimensionals, aquapainter

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is so beautiful!!!!such a lovely design!!!!!
tfs:)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love your colours and papers...that rose is gorgeous!