Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Supplies!

As soon as I saw the new SU set "Friends Never Fade" I knew I had to have it. The coordinating dp, greenhouse gala, on the other hand, I did not want - until I saw people using it and then I had to get my hands on it. The main image panel is popped up on dimensionals (like it is for most of the cards I make). This card shows off some of the many new items in this years 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue: a new stamp set, a new hostess stamp set, new dp, new ribbon and the new colour daffodil delight.

Stamps: SU Friends Never Fade, Occasional Quotes (hostess)
Ink: SU old olive, daffodil delight
Paper: SU ww, old olive, daffodil delight, greenhouse gala dp
Ribbon: SU 1/8" daffodil delight tafetta
Punch: SU corner rounder punch
Misc: SU dimensionals

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is totally gorgeous, I LOVE daffodil delight!!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card. I LOVE that stamp!