Monday, September 20, 2010

Simple Thank You Notes

I had started these cards forever ago and only recently actually finished them. Like most crafters, I mostly need thank you cards so I decided to make some quick (well would have been if I didn't forget about them) and simple cards.Here's a better look at each of the cards:
Not too much to say about these ones! The supplies for these are in sharp contrast to my card I posted last because unfortunately a lot of these supplies are now retired!

Stamps: SU Thank You Kindly
Ink: SU kiwi kiss (retired), tangerine tango (retired), old olive, so saffron, regal rose
Paper: SU ww, kiwi kiss (retired), tangerine tango, old olive, so saffron, regal rose, georgia peach dp (retired), hawaii papaya dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU kiwi kiss striped (retired), tangerine tango striped(retired), 5/8" grosgrain old olive, so saffron (retired), regal rose (retired)
Punch: SU scallop edge

4 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Great CAS cards. Don't forget Tangerine Tango has come back, no longer retired.

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Love these! What stamp set did you use for the flowers?

Allison said...

Terri, the flowers are actually just the designer paper that is unfortunately retired!

Niki Estes said...

What a fun set! I love the flowers!