Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday Book...Finally

Remember this address book I made back in August? Well, at the same time I created that, I had planned on creating a matching birthday book as well. This month, I finally got around to actually making it. As you can see from the pictures, I didn't end up making it to match the address book because I wanted it to be more bright and fun coloured. The front and back pages were covered in mod podge using a foam brush and then the designer paper applied for a stronger hold. This project was so easy to make. I created the inner pages using Word and made the months in real red using Marni's RGB values (I love this link and use it a lot).

This book was created using my Bind-It-All machind and aside from those supplies this is an SU only project (you could substitute the SU on-board journals for a completely SU project). I used the 5" x 7.5" page covers and the 5/8" coils. Then once fully assembled I added tempting turquoise and real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

Don't forget to enter for my BLOG CANDY HERE!

Supplies:

Paper: SU real red, ww, East Coast Prep dp (retired)
Ribbons: SU 1/4" and 5/8" real red grosgrain, 1/4" tempting turquoise grosgrain
Punch: SU round tab punch
Pen: SU white signo gel pen
Bind It All: machine, coils, cover

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a cute project...and perfect for keeping birthday's organized!

Becky G said...

Super nice project! Love the idea of keeping an organizer for birthdays!

Hugs~Becky

Christi Flores said...

This is an awesome project!!