Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mytimess22 Soft Flowers

Can you tell I've been busy with sketches? I finally had some time to stamp and I actually had my stamping mojo at the same time! That doesn't seem to happen too much lately.

This card is for Lauren's mytimess22. I love the softness of it. I finally found a way to use the not-so-subtle patterned paper. I always have a hard time using it because I find it often overtakes the stamped image but this works well I think.

I liked this card better before I added the flower on the left, but it was part of the sketch so, I left it on. Plus, it was my first time using these SU felt flowers and they are so cute (of course that is the same reason I haven't used them - because I've been hoarding them). I really need to stop hoarding stuff so much - I should make that a (late) resolution this year!


Supplies:

Stamps: SU Embrace Life
Ink: SU old olive, certainly celery
Paper: SU baja breeze, ww, green tea dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU 5/8" certainly celery grosgrain
Flowers: SU Flower Fusion
Brads: SU certainly celery

3 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

thanks Allison:)
You are definitly gonna want to get the Fresh Alphabet set from Papertrey Ink!!! LOL!
enjoy the rest of the week:)

Amber said...

oh la la, love it, definately going to have to case, into the favourites.

Jen said...

i think the flower is great!! what a great card!!