Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fairytale Valentine

I figured with Valentine's Day this week I should start posting some cards for it! Since I don't have kids, I don't have much use for Valentine's cards really but they are just so fun to make so I've made a few.

This card is for CPS102 - they are celebrating their anniversary as well as PTI (which I totally love) so I had to participate, especially since goodies are involved! It is also again for LSC206 since the only stamp I used was a sentiment stamp.

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Full of Life
Ink: SU real red, basic black
Paper: SU real red, ww, Making Memories mini dots dp
Punch: SU scallop edge punch
Misc: Making Memories tag rims

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I love this! That black and white with red is so simple and elegant and great job with that CPS sketch too.

Lea L. said...

So clean and graphic, and I adore the sentiment. Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea