Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wild About You

Seeing as it is a new sketch day over at SCS, I thought I should post the Valentine I created for last weeks sketch challenge SC214. I love the way this card turned out. It is definitely one of my favourites (plus it helps that I love pink)! I stamped the lion image three times - one for the main image, and cut out one for the mane and one for the lion face. So easy but it has such an impact when it shows the different colours!

Supplies:

Stamp: SU Wild About You
Ink: SU regal rose, pretty in pink, Versamark
Paper: SU regal rose, pretty in pink, ww
Brads: SU pretty in pink
Misc: SU circle punches, SU white embossing powder

2 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, this is cute!! Love that pink lion! :)

Nancy Riley said...

Allison, this is one amazing design! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!