Sunday, February 8, 2009

CASEing Myself with Botanical Blooms

I loved this card I made for Amy's sketch amyrs56 earlier that when I made it originally I had a hard time trying to decide what colour to make the flower and which papers to use. So, I decided to just make another card using the other options I was considering. There are really only a few differences in the cards: the bottom dsp and the stamped image are now sage shadow, there is a layer of chocolate chip underneath the ribbon and the sentiment is different.

Hope you enjoy these two similar but different takes. I don't even know which one I like better!

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Botanical Blooms, Short & Sweet
Ink: SU chocolate chip, sage shadow
Paper: SU chocolate chip, sage shadow, autumn vine dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU 1/4" sage shadow grosgrain
Misc: SU 1/2" circle punch

1 comments:

Molly B said...

Oh I love them both. Very nice. Such great color combos on both. -Molly B