Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Candy Jar

I got this cute little candy jar as a sample when I was looking at options for wedding favours and of course had to keep it to alter! You can find similar ones at Ikea or Walmart if you wanted to make one.There wasn't much involved in this one because the container is so small. Had it been bigger, I would have liked to have added a bow and matching tag (then I could use some of the tag maker rims I've been hoarding).Since I haven't ordered my stuff from the new Spring Summer 2009 Catalogue yet (because I've been waiting for the deals from Sale-A-Bration to start), I couldn't use the candy lane designer paper that I really wanted to use so I dug out rubons from last years Sale-A-Bration and used them on this project. That is where the hearts on the side and the love sentiment came from.

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Botanical Blooms
Ink: SU regal rose
Rubons: SU Love & Happiness (retired)
Ribbon: SU 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super cute Allison! What an awesome favor this would be!! LOVE it!

Amber said...

Very cute, I am such a sucker for these types of things. I use these containers to store my primas

Melanie said...

this is so cute!!