Friday, February 13, 2009

Bugs & Kisses Valentine

Here's another Valentine card! I just love the cute sayings that come with all these animal/bug sets! This card was for Jen's Feb 7 sketch challenge SFYTT. I love the way this card turned out and it actually looks so much cuter in person. Since I don't have my order from SU yet, I had to use my Cricut to create the hearts and then just stamped the Bugs and Kisses sentiment in them using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the alignment just right. The bugs were stamped in regal rose and then the spaces were coloured in using blender pens and pink pirouette ink.

Note: The stamp set is on the SU Dormant List - this means although this stamp set is not in the current Spring-Summer catalogue, it is still available to purchase. There are other stamp sets on the dormant list as well. Check out the SU Dormant List here. You can also always find a quick link to it on the right side of my blog.

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Bugs and Kisses (on SU Dormant List)
Ink: SU regal rose, pink pirouette
Paper: SU regal rose, pink pirouette, ww
Misc: Cricut, blender pens

0 comments: