Saturday, February 14, 2009

Undergarment Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a peek at the last Valentine's card I made - one with a much less child-like vibe to it! The bra section is the front view of the card, and check out the back - it's a super cute panty.
This was so easy to make - it seriously took only about 20 minutes (including the printing and cutting of the template - which you can find here on StampOwl's blog). I had seen these cards before and thought they were cute but never got around to trying one until now. I don't know what I was so afraid of!

Supplies

Paper: SU blush blossom, real red, Making Memories mini-dot dp
Ribbon: Spool O'ribbon

1 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful, I have just started making some of these bra/panty cards. Aren't they great. You didi a really great job.