Monday, February 2, 2009

Favourite Sale-A-Bration Image Set

Seeing as Sale-A-Bration just started yesterday, I thought I would share my favourite image stamp set from the catalogue. Botanical Blooms is one of my favourite flower sets yet and I love that it is a 2-step stamping set (for those of you who are wondering what that means - it is when you stamp one image from the set first and then stamp over it again with another to create the finished look). This card was my for Amy's sketch amyrs56. It's a great sketch that I think I will use many times over! There are so many possibilities wtih it that it'll be great when I'm in a slum for ideas like I have been the past while!

Since the promotion started yesterday, you may also be wondering how I have this set already - that's one of the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Often times we get the opportunity to purchase sets in advance of the catalogue release. In addition, we get 20% off purchases for ourselves!

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Botanical Blooms, Upsy Daisy
Ink: SU chocolate chip, more mustard
Paper: SU ww, chocolate chip, sage shadow, autumn vine dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU sage shadows grosgrain
Misc: SU 1/2" circle punch

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful card, Allison! I love that designer paper with this stamped image! WAY to show off SALE-A-BRATION !!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

My favorite set too! Love it paired with your choice of Autumn Vine. Sure wish they didn't retire them so fast!

Catherine said...

Allison, this is so pretty.