Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Anxiously Waiting

This has been such a busy week, I haven't had time to update my blog in almost a week now. Good news though, I found out I am a blog candy winner over at Jennifer's Sweet Designs. I have never won any blog candy before. Now, I have something else to be excited waiting for!

I've already been procrastinating making cards while I am anxiously awaiting my Stampin Up starter kit so that I am filled with ideas when it finally arrives. So, on that note, I thought I would post an old thank you card I made that involves no stamps (I'm not sure how many of those I'll have once the stamps come).

This card was made using a pre-scored glitter card from DCWV. Heidi chipboard letters and American Crafs minimarks rubons make the Thanks image. I love rubons since you can put them on anything. I wanted to make the card say thanks without using all chipboard and this allowed me to just fit the rest of the word right on the existing chipboard. The paper is KI Memories "It's a girl thin stripe." KI Memories is one of my favourites as I am sure you might be guessing with how often I use it. Finally, I just added a few eyelets with my Crop-a-dile - every scrapbooker/cardmaker should own one of these!

0 comments: