Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rainy Day Challenge

Well I guess technically it's not a challenge but Susan Roberts at Rainy Day Creations created a card sketch as part of her SCS Ways To Use It challenge, and I thought I would give it a try.


This card was made using SU tempting turquoise and pink passion cardstock. The ink is also SU tempting turquoise. The stamps are from SU "Wild About You" and "Short & Sweet." The ribbon is Bo Bunny and the patterned paper was from a stack of paper from Costco - but it matched so well with the SU cardstock. I always cut my circles using my Creative Memories set.

It isn't the greatest card, but it's ok I think. Not my typical colours, but I am trying to branch out into the brighter side! Sorry about the weird shadows it wasn't very sunny today.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Allison,
Congrats on starting a blog and becoming a demo! Good luck with your business! Love the colros on your card here!

PS I really like the pic you chose of you for your site!

Anonymous said...

Allison!! I love this! I think it is adorable. Thanks for trying out my sketch. :)

MichelleO said...

I think this is fun!! Love the bright colors, great card!

Lorraine said...

cute card. i have a hard time working with colors out of my comfort zone too. This is very nice. love the paper from costco