Monday, March 17, 2008

Embrace Life WSC39

I've been so busy working evening and night shifts that I haven't had any time to post until today! So I'll probably have a couple of posts today.


This card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #39. You should check out her blog too if you haven't yet. It is filled with great ideas. This card is made using SU Whisper white and Wild Wasabi cardstock and black Bazzill Basics cardstock. The "embrace life" stamps are stamped with SU basic black ink and colored in using blender pens and the wild wasabi classic ink.

The "Define Your Life" gratitude stamp was done very carefully by lining up the stamp in the classic ink pads since I don't have the stampin write markers - takes some practice but I think it looks good!

I thought the card looked pretty plain and wanted to add some ribbon but I didn't have any black or wild wasabi ribbon so I ran some white ribbon through the Black StazOn ink and let it dry a few minutes. Worked well since StazOn ink dries on anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, I love it! I love how you highlighted gratitude in green. And that without markers!!! It looks amazing!!!

Kim said...

LOVE IT! Great job on the challenge!