Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and WSC40

Happy Easter everyone!

Here is a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #40. The sketch can be found here. I altered it a bit and made the circle a square just because I wanted to use this saying and didn't want the circle to be huge to fit it. I tried putting the sentiment on two different lines but it just looked funny.


The stamp is SU from the "Short & Sweet" set. The cardstock is Bazzill red and SU Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The patterned paper is KI Memories "surprise napkin." The ink is Inkadinkadoo red. The ribbon is American Crafts from the "Popsicle" set. I'm not sure who makes the little blue squares but they are from Michaels in the sticker section and come in different sizes and colours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing!
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles

Heather said...

Cute take on Beate's sketch- I love the paper and ribbon combo that you used.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Allison Rankin said...

Nice and simple...great to see!

P.S. You are on my RSS reader so I am watching you! (In the best sense of the word!)