Friday, March 28, 2008

Back Home and Pet Scrapbooks

I am back home in Lethbridge and thought since I was just visiting with the family pets (and the family), I would share some pages from the scrapbooks I made of the pets. I made both scrapbooks for my parents for Christmas 2006. Both albums have pics of my parents in them but I eliminated most of them for the blog since I wasn't sure if they would be ok with their pics on here. These scrapbooks were only the second/third scrapbooks I made so I see so many things I could do differently now, but I (and my parents) still love them.

This scrapbook of Dawson was for my Dad since Dawson was a gift to my Dad for his 40th birthday. I am just showing some of my favorite pages from it as it would be too long otherwise. This scrapbook of Zero was for my Mom since we consider Zero her cat (although I like to think he is mine). This too, is just a few pages. Both of these scrapbooks were made using materials primarily from the Making Memories scrapbook kits for a dog and cat respectively. I just added a couple of extra embellishments such as eyelets and jewels. I also used Bazzill Basics textured cardstock for both.

0 comments: