Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coaster Post It

Today I thought I would give the coaster post-it note holder, that I have seen others make, a try. They are great for keeping in your purse to take quick notes for something whenever needed. My upline, Andrea Walford, has a great tutorial on how to make these - you can find it here. I scored the edges at a little less than one inch so that when folded over the coaster, the coaster doesn't show through in the corners.

Both of the designer papers used are from Provo Craft made in 6x12" sheets to go through the Cricut machine. The blue cardstock is from Bazzill Basics (not sure of the shade). The SU stamp curvy verses is stamped in Tempting Turquoise which matches the American Crafts ribbon from the Gumdrop set perfectly. The flower is from Prima.

Some of the pages in the post-it note pad are stamped with the little flower from the SU "short and sweet" set in tempting turquoise.

These are super easy and inexpensive to create. They would make great door prizes or gifts for a workshop if made with SU products.

3 comments:

Carolina said...

This is just adorable!!!

Wanted to stop by to let you know that you won my Blog Candy drawing over at Blog - Carolina's Creative Pad, so shoot me an email with your addy and I'll send your goodies. Thanks for stopping by and entering.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, gonna have to try it!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

How cute, Allison! I found your blog from a forum at SCS. Great site! Thanks for sharing! :)