Saturday, March 22, 2008

Simple SC168

This weeks Sketch Challenge at SCS had me stumped. I came up with this card, but I'm not happy with it, us the picture turned out even worse. All of the colours are quite vibrant but I couldn't get that to come through in the photos without making something else look weird. I got my inspiration from Nancy's card here, but I definitely did not do it justice at all. Check hers out though to see what I think is the best submission for this weeks challenge.

I say this card is simple just because there was very little involved in it as I only used paper and one stamp - no embellishments at all (although I did consider it)! Looks quite plain too.


All of the designer papers are from the Provo Craft "Celebrations" paper set for use with the Cricut and the cardstocck I believe is Bazzill Basics. The stamp is from the $1.50 sets at Michaels used with Inkadinkadoo ink in red.

Maybe you can relate? I find that as soon as I have an order on the way of new stamps or ink or general stamping supplies - my mind can only think of things to do with those sets. That's my excuse anyway for the above card. Just waiting on my newest SU order which will be huge!

1 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Allison, I'm not sure what your talking about ... I think your card is excellent! I love the bright celebratory colors! Thank you so much for the very nice compliment and the link! You are too kind!