Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Visiting the Family Pets

No cards or crafts. I'm back at my parents for a few days and especially excited to visit with the pets. I thought I would share some pictures of our boys because they are too cute! I've made full scrapbooks just of them!

This is our dog Dawson who loves to pose for photos! This is his pouting face, which always leads to him getting people food.

This is our cat Zero, who has a ton of personality. This is a picture of how he helped me to study to get through Nursing school! He is always "talking" to you about something. I wanted to take him with me when I moved but we live in a no pet building and he's too talkative to hide!

Aren't these the cutest boys ever?

I'll be back home Friday but will have to work so there likely won't be posts for a few days again!

4 comments:

Grant B. said...

Hahaha, those are the cutest pictures! I miss those little guys...

Grant B. said...

By the way, congrats on 500+ visitors! It's nice to see that so many people are checking out your work!

tipsygirl said...

I feel bad for you that you have to be separated from your animals - who are stinkin cute btw....
Your cards are beautiful, I found you via the SCS gallery.
keep up the wonderful work.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet pictures Allison. I just stopped by to check out your Blog. Thank you for leaving the sweetest comments on my blog, it really means a lot!

Have a great weekend,
Jennifer :)